For the pursuit.
What Is Kinetix?
In physics, kinetics describes how external forces influence motion/movement of a body or object.
For humans, kinetics is more than just measuring how movement is affected by external forces; it describes the impact that our movement has on the pursuit of doing the things we love.
At Kinetix, we work with active, motivated individuals to identify the underlying cause of pain that prevents you from doing the things you love, or that keeps you from playing your sport. Then we create a personalized program to get you to where you want to be, pain-free.
As active individuals and athletes ourselves, we understand the importance of addressing the weakest link in the chain in order for the whole system to function optimally.
"Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it." - Plato
"First move well, then move often" - Gray Cook, Functional Movement Systems
Personalized, 1-on-1 Sessions. Always.
Kinetix Performance Physical Therapy was created with you in mind; the active individual who wants to stay (or become) healthy and fit, for both short-term goals and long-term health.
Time is money. Which is why Kinetix utilizes a 1-on-1 approach to ensure that maximum progress is achieved during each session, in order to get you better and performing at a high level as quickly as possible.
At Kinetix, you will work exclusively with your Doctor of Physical Therapy, every time. From your initial visit to your last, you will spend 60 minutes with your PT.
Frequent assessments will be performed to measure progress with mobility, motor control, endurance, strength, and speed/power until you are performing at your best.
CONDITIONS WE TREAT
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Strain/Sprain, Spasms, Disc Bulge/Herniation, Sciatica
- Hamstring Tendinitis, Strain
- Quad/Hip Flexor Tendinitis, Strain
- Adductor Tendinitis, Strain
- Patellofemoral (Knee Cap) Pain aka "Runner's Knee"
- Iliotibial Band (ITB) Syndrome
- Patellar Tendinitis aka "Jumper's Knee"
- Ligament Sprain, Tear (ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL)
- Meniscus Sprain, Tear
- Ankle Sprain
- Achilles Tendinitis, Tear
- Midfoot (Lisfranc) Fracture
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Turf Toe
- Disc Bulge/Herniation
- "Desk Neck"
- Subacromial Impingement Syndrome (SIS)
- RTC Tear
- Labral Tear
- AC Joint Sprain
- Elbow, Wrist/Hand
- Lateral Epicondylitis aka "Tennis Elbow"
- Medial Epicondylitis aka "Golfer's Elbow"
- Carpal Tunnel
- Wrist Sprain
- Neck, Low Back, Shoulder, Knee (most common)
- and many others
From Manual Therapy to
Strength & Conditioning
Myofascial Release (MFR)
Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
Percussion (ie. Hypervolt)
Floss Band Compression
Blood Flow Restriction (BFR)
Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
Strength & Conditioning
Choose One, or a Combination
- In-Person (mobile)
- Meet at an agreed upon location, such as your house, your gym, a public park, or the beach! (**DUE TO COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS, CURRENTLY LIMITED TO NON-PUBLIC LOCATIONS**)
- 1 hour sessions
- **Note: Must be within 20 miles of Newport Beach, CA**
- We perform all the same assessments, movement diagnosis, corrective exercises, and coaching as in-person sessions
- 45 minute sessions
- For people who:
- Do not require hands-on treatment
- Live too far for an in-person session
- Have basic mobility tools such as foam rollers and lacrosse balls
- Have basic resistance equipment such as dumbbells and bands
- Are tech-savvy
Individual Sessions and Package Options
In-Person (1 Hour):
- Individual Session: $130
- 10-Pack: $100/session
Telehealth (45 Minutes):
- Individual Session: $100
- 10-Pack: $75
*Insurance Options Available
Frequently asked questions
Insurance options are available. Contact for more information.
We are what is called an out-of-network physical therapy practice, meaning we do not hold contracts with any specific insurance companies. Most private insurance companies will reimburse for cash visits, but this depends on your specific plan, out-of-network deductible, etc. Please contact for more information.
You can Book Your Free Consult so that I can get to know you, your history, and your goals. From there we will determine if Kinetix Performance PT is right for you, and decide the best course of action!